The Planter’s Palette Garden Club
Sign up on our website today and become a member of The Planter’s Palette Garden Club. Some of the benefits include:
- Our seasonal newsletter
- Monthly gardening and outdoor decorating tips
- Information about upcoming classes and events
- Advance notice about sales and special values
- MEMBERS ONLY coupons
Avid Gardener Rewards
The Avid Gardener Rewards is our ‘frequent buyer’ rewards program for customers. It’s easy to sign up – just tell a cashier you would like to be part of the Avid Gardener Rewards Program. Here’s how the program works:
- Be sure to give your name at the register at the time of each purchase.
- After each purchase, your receipt will show your previous and current point totals.
- A point is awarded for every dollar spent.
- For every $750 in purchases (before tax) you will receive a $25 credit for the purchase of merchandise totalling $25 or more on your next visit.
- After the purchase that reaches 750 points, that receipt will congratulate you on your Avid Gardener credit. Present this receipt to redeem your $25 credit.
- Spend your Avid Gardener Reward like cash when you puchase plants or other merchandise.
- Avid Gardener Rewards cannot be used to pay for taxes or services (delivery, labor, Garden Coach or other design services, etc.)
Gift cards are available year-round and can be purchased in any amount. Please see a cashier for assistance or call 630-293-1040 x 2. During our off-season, gift certificates are available in our office Monday – Friday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Fundraiser Gift Certificates & Flowers for Funds
The Planter’s Palette offers two ways in which to raise money for your organization. Your group can sell fundraiser gift certificates and receive a percentage of money raised; or your group can receive a percentage of sales of items at The Planter’s Palette during a designated period. For information regarding our fundraising opportunities, contact Susan in our office at 630-293-1040 x 2.